1. General These Terms & Conditions are applicable when you apply for, are the in possession of and/or use the KOI EXPERIENCE(TM) loyalty card, hereafter ‘KOI EXPERIENCE’. The holder of the card, hereafter ‘loyalty member’, has taken notice of these Terms & Conditions by filling out the application form. By signing the application form, the loyalty member has agreed these Terms & Conditions.
2. Applying for the KOI EXPERIENCE All natural persons of 20 years and older can apply for KOI EXPERIENCE by signing an application form and submitting this form to KOI GROUP. Your application will be judged by KOI management and can be refused without reason. You can only apply for one loyalty card per person.
3. Rollover and cash return The Koi EXPERIENCE gives you the possibility, but no obligation, to redeem any product from the participant partners of the program or cash return with indicated point reward depending on the card type as indicated in https://koiexperience.com/koi-experience-loyalty/ which may be changed from time to time at the sole discretion of KOI GROUP without prior notice and is deemed as integral part hereof. Earned points are valid through one calendar year and will be expired if not used. Promotional items, any special offers, gift cards, special events or other indicated offers are excluded from this program, unless the loyalty card gives a bigger privileges. Point collection applied only through direct booking. You must present your KOI EXPERIENCE with payment bill to ensure the points awarded to your account. The card number and point collected will be shown on the receipt. KOI GROUP is allowed to make special arrangements and discounts during specified periods in which the loyalty member can get additional benefits on specified products.
4. Reaching next tier and maintain current status The KOI EXPERIENCE gives the loyalty member the possibility to accumulate points to reach the next tier. When a loyalty member spends indicated amount as per graph in one or less calendar year within participating partners, he will reach the next tier. The minimum rollover granted will be 10% and maximum rollover granted will be 25%. To maintain his current status loyalty member is required to spend indicated amount as per graph below.
5. Losing the loyalty card It is possible for a loyalty member to apply for a new card when your KOI EXPERIENCE is lost or damaged. After checking the information the lost card will be blocked. We can transfer your granted points of the lost card to the new KOI EXPERIENCE.
6. Ownership and use of the KOI EXPERIENCE The KOI EXPERIENCE will remain property of KOI GROUP. It is strictly personal (and non-transferable) and can only be used by private persons. The loyalty member may not lend out his card. KOI GROUP will directly block the loyalty card when unlawful use is ascertained. All privileges granted and given to the loyalty member will be charged back. KOI GROUP can block and take back the KOI EXPERIENCE without prior consent and without reason. The granted privileges and benefits will then expire automatically. When the loyalty member does not want to use the KOI EXPERIENCE anymore, he should return his card to KOI GROUP.
7. Changes and termination KOI GROUP has the right to change and/or cancel any or all of the benefits (such as the cash reward) of the KOI EXPERIENCE. KOI GROUP also has the right to change or cancel the whole loyalty program. In case each of these cases occurs KOI GROUP will communicate this to members in-house, on the website and per e-mail.
8. Privacy and personal data The data of the loyalty member and all purchases will be registered in a KOI GROUP data file and will be handled confidentially. KOI GROUP is entitled to use this data to inform loyalty members about (additional) benefits, to send mailings and for analyzing purposes. The data will never be disclosed to third parties, unless this is legally required. Changes in the personal data of the loyalty member should be reported to customer service (+66 (0)2 036 8899 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or to any of participant branches. When a loyalty member does not want to receive mailings he can unregister by sending an email. The loyalty member will then only receive general mailing, which will be sent to all loyalty members.
9. Liability KOI GROUP is not responsible for any liability due to loss or theft of the KOI EXPERIENCE, neither due to unauthorized use and/or fraudulent actions with the card. Exempted from cases of deliberate action or gross negligence, KOI GROUP is not liable for any loss in relation to or due to not being able to use, not being able to use in time and/or not fully able to use the KOI EXPERIENCE, for whatever reason. Besides, KOI GROUP is not liable for any loss arising from the use and the trust in the information about the benefits of the KOI EXPERIENCE. In case of any presumption of fraud, misuse or misguided behavior KOI GROUP has the right to cancel the benefits of the KOI EXPERIENCE and to terminate the membership.
10. Final provisions KOI GROUP reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions. The updated Terms & Conditions are available at koiexperience.com. The continued use of the KOI EXPERIENCE by the loyalty member after the moment changes are made constitutes acceptance of those changes. In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.